Monday, April 20, 2009

Oxford Holiday.

Hariz, Haziq, Hasif, Khadijah and Abg Qutub in the park where we had our lunch

Hi everyone! I'm very, very sorry for the delay I've made. I've been very naughty because I was a little lazy. Anyways, let
's get on shall we?

On the first week of Easter holiday me and my family and friends had been to Oxford. We had a marvellous and glorious time. We stayed in a hotel called Travelodge. We stayed for two days and one night. On the first day,we set off to Oxford, obviously. We stopped for a while, to eat our lunch.

The place we stopped at was a perfect place for having lunch, because it was a very green garden as it is spring after all. Not only that it was perfect, it was amazing. We ate our lunch then me,my sisters, brothers and Hariz and Haziq (our friends) played tag. Then we left to have a look into the town of Oxford. It was pretty busy when we got there. We strolled around and got to a book shop which was in front of Oxford's oldest building. We had a peek into the souvenir shop then an old man said to my dad,"You can go inside the church if you want." So my dad obviously said no and the old man said, "Go on be brave." My dad said no thank you and left the shop.

Afterwards we walked in front of a shoe shop. You wouldn't believe how much they cost! There's a pair of shoes which cost three hun
dred and sixty pounds. A pair of shoes for THAT much! No thank you! We continued on walking until we got in front Christ's University. It was the place which was used as Harry Potter's dining room and the Great Hall. Unfortunately, we can't get in because it was closed. We went away with great disappointment. Although it was disappointing we were having fun most of the time.

Then after all the fun we travelled all the way to Travelodge. We had to get in two by two because the room we got was for four people only. It was a bit scary because the receptionist was looking at us I think he felt a bit weird when my dad came with different people each time he looked. I
felt relieved when all that was finished. When we had our dinner it was delicious. We had Maggi (or instant noodle) but my mum wanted rice, so it was kinda difficult. We managed it though. We had a grand time! It was like a feast to us. We don't eat instant noodle often, so it WAS a grand feast. After all the food we watched television and I drifted to dreamland early. I can't watch television that long, I'll fall asleep.

The next day was great as expected to be. We went to a great place called Natural History museum. It was amazing! I get to see great, big dinosaur bones and some fluorescent minerals and a real live honey bee colony! The second place was not so great. We went to a place called Bicester Village, a shopping village full of glamorous things. It wasn't great,the things there were so expensive. When it was about fifteen minutes until it was time go home, I played in the park. It was kind of boring when I got there but it was fun in the end.


Me in front of a dinosaur .
BYE! I'LL TELL YOU ABOUT WHEN I WENT TO SCOTLAND ! BYE!!!

No comments: